Good morning dear friend ...how's ur day?'hee after long time no post then I came to story-mory again ...this is one week post can eyh.. ok2 yea i'm really busy lately doing assignment ,quiz & midterm and of course joining event yeah! wandering how to manage time properly? ..pathetic fits me sometimes ...
Reminder : this post will be the long one ...sO kindly remind u if tired to read,just chase off!
Part 1
Here we go !!
Yeah most of the time before sitting for my exam I will be like this! proud to be called as bookworm sometimes >>haha focus focus!No no i'm just study last minute that's why I'm act like that...
Then when there is so much facts that I need to remember I will feel so stress and wanna cry like baby!huwaaa ...
There's another 4 subject left that gonna be next week yahooo!seronok kene study...
Part 2
Alhamdulillah assignment already done and I'm here stuck at my hometown now...happy for spending time with family but also sad because of this I have to cancel from joining 3 important events which are rovers ,upg and friend ..that meant I loss the opportunity to makes friendS!
Craving for egg tart and black forest cake of course...
So many pictures eyh ..haha greedy maybe...thanks thats why I said this is long entry .. Anyway ,thanks for reading luckily if you not complain...











No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Yaww !!